Lead India a social entrepreneurship startup and Lead India Foundation, a highly reputed nonprofit working across the country as an innovative Social Change Maker, in collaboration with Give Globally Foundation USA invites eligible and interested people and companies working in the field of educational or related to Education Ranking, Reputation Development and/or established as an educational consultancy service firm, to be a part of highly profitable program www.csr.givegloballyfoundation.org (National Level School Ranking-2023) initiated by Give Globally Foundation, USA in collaboration with Lead India Foundation, India for School Ranking. This program promotes the schools at local and national level by acquiring ranking services as per the norms of US based organization like US News/ IAO and Indian organisations like ToI/ IIRF etc.
All the companies or business interested to work in this program at the national/ zonal / state level, required to submit a LoI to email@example.com for further assistance. The program guarantees a minimum of 50 lac Indian rupees profit of all the promoters when they make the program grand success by enrolling 1000 schools in this program from their respective areas. For the details of the program please visit www.csr.givegloballyfoundation.org
1. They must be highly interested in educational business and an established business in the concerned zone/state level. Must have the capacity to speak the state language and English (English may not be mandatory). For the national level business promotoers, they should have more than three years of experience in educational/ admission/ school ranking/ institution ranking/ event management with a sound financial background and high profit track record.
2. Must have an office or have capacity to open one office in a well communicated place of the respective state or zone. For foreign businesses, who are interested to be the business partners, especially at the national level, must have their own office premises in India or must deposit USD 50,000 for the smooth running of their office, which will be managed by Lead India or the Jurists Global Team.
3. Have the capacity to deposit the non-refundable tender amount (It will not be returned to the respective promoter as per the terms and conditions of the contract which will be signed in 100 rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper) along with the potentiality to pay the fee and manage the program.
4. They must have highly dedicated staff minimum 3 numbers or more or capable to appoint the same within thirty days of the contract signing. They must have potential enough and their office should have proper work space to accommodate five employees that will be appointed by GGF for the promotion of the program.
5. They must have the ability to connect, convince and convert the schools as valued client to participate in the School ranking program in a target area and should plan their own local level marketing, branding or promotion strategy of the program.
All the promoter will get all technical assistance from Lead India Foundation, Give Globally Foundation, USA and the people who have taken the tender of at the National/Zonal/ State (Local) Level. The promoters must give us the legal right to use their office for the promotion of the program. In return, the promoters will get all the services from the parent organization to make the program a grand success. The last date of applying for the tender (to be a promoter or national/ zonal/ state level business partner) is 31 st March 2023 with extra payment of USD 200.
For Details please Click Here
On the extension of the last date of the tender, Resolution Dated 28th November, 2022 We appreciate the request of all the applicants from India But We will not be able to extend the dates due to the following reason.
We would like to inform all tender applicants that, the Give Globally Core Body meeting in the Presence of IAO (the Accreditation Organization) and US News (The Evaluation and Ranking organization), critically analyzed the issue and then looked after the time constrains of the program. Looking at the tight schedule of IAO and US News, we could not reach at a decision to extend the last date.
There are many reasons of not changing the date and following are they:
We are thanking to all the applicants from India who have shown their interest for the NLSR-2017 Application. We have received more than 27 tenders from the four zones and we are highly appreciating all the applicants for their faith and belief in Lead India foundation and Give Globally Foundation, especially their belief in the leadership of our International Director Mr. Manoj Kumar Pattanaik. We are in the Process of Shortlisting the applications, we will get back to all once the result is declared.
This is to inform to all the applicants that we have approved the tender of 4 application for four Zones. Although it was quite difficult to judge the highest tender as the competition was quite tuff. We appreciate all the applicants for their participation and like to inform the unsuccessful applicants that their deposit amount will be refunded as per the rules and regulation of the organization and at the same time we inform the success applicants to give their details of application and final fees to take the tender of NLSR 2017
We are thankful to all the applicants for the successful application of the tender 2017 and depositing the Tender fees in time. Nice to see you all at one platform and we are happy that you all give your precious time for the video conference with our International Director Mr. Manoj K Pattanaik
We acknowledge your participation in this grand program and planning to invite you all in the month of January to USA or a meeting with you in India By our representative or a video conference with all of you again by our International Director, as he will not be able to go to India presently.
We are thankful to all the Zonal Promoters for the successful Promotion of the School Ranking 2017 and we are reannouncing the Tender for North and East Zone including North EAst Zone. Nice to see you all at one platform and we are happy that you all have given your precious time to make our program a grand success. We also invite you all for the video conference with our International Director Mr. Manoj K Pattanaik, with a prior mail requesting the time in two working days.
We acknowledge your participation in this grand program and planning to invite all successful promoters in the month of January to USA or a meeting with you in India By our representative or a video conference with all of you again by our International Director, as he will not be able to go to India presently.